Saturday, June 22, 2013

Looky Here!

As you all can see the blog has gotten an AMAZING new look with great help and patience from Naomi.

So let us begin with this:

My first Loki shirt (which is strange since I love him so much) and I love it!
He's saying "Kneel before me!"

The next thing on the agenda is this Sunday my mom, Naomi, and I will be going to go watch Star Trek: Into Darkness! And basically the only reason we're going is because of Benedict Cumberbatch. 
 Here he is playing the villain "John Harrison" 
( I'd put his "real" name but spoilers!)

It makes me ashamed because the Star Trek fandom is such a deep, old, and well-respected fandom I feel as though I'm intruding on it just to go watch my favorite actor, but at least I'm not completely clueless to it. I know that John Harrison is an Augment and I know the Enterprise's crew's names and a few other things, so NOT COMPLETELY CLUELESS! 

So yes, that seems to be it for today and I will probably have a review post about it either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment